CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Regan & Chemo

Hi Family,

My friend told me about her pastor's daughter. This gorgeous Baby Girl named Regan, who just turned five years old, is going through chemotherapy right now. Her Mom and Dad report that she's lost her hair, has sores in her mouth, and is very tired. Would you take a moment and pray for her and her family? Here's some words of encouragement I sent her way.

To My Beautiful Baby Sister in Christ,

We haven't met yet but I love you! You are such a strong young lady. God gave you a whole lotta people who love you, especially your Mom & Dad. I join them, along with other family and friends, in prayer for your strength and victory. I was a sick child too and I remember my last surgery. I lay in the hallway all by myself before being taken into the operating room... Jesus' presence was so real, like I could literally touch Him. The same Lord is there for you and with you... God has great plans for you so look forward to middle school, high school, prom, college, and a long life serving the Lord. I wish you the best, Sweetheart, and I cain't wait to meet you!

Rooting for you....Rah, rah, rah!

Myisha

0 comments: