CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Vision - Time & Money

Time and money: How do I relate to these resources entrusted to me? Simple. I designate them for the word designation suggests purpose and intention. My time is approached in light of the vision I've created for the year, which is ultimately part and parcel of why I breathe. And my money? Nope. I do not use the B word (“bills”). I decide and design where it will go and how it'll work for me.

I have a surprise! I'll share my Vision3.5.7: three elements of redemption, five years in the making, and seven children's picture books. I'm not a salesperson, nor advisor but based on intense work with my life coach, I've come up with a system to make it happen. You're welcome to use the no-fail documents in my system for your own To Wishin' and dreams.

Step 1 is the To Wishin' Layout, or my down payment on the Vision. I call it the Prophetic Twitter since I proclaim exactly what I will do in the next three years. It's all about TIME.

Step 2, the Dollar Designation, is where I see where my dollars are designated each month. It's all about MONEY. Mostly it's true, but I've changed a few figures to make a point.

Step 3 is the Payday Principal. By inserting a Dollar Designation total, and giving myself wiggle room for other funds, I see how much money is needed each pay date for the whole year. It's all about TIME and MONEY.

Guess what? I don't use the J word either ("job"), which is why Step 3 excites me. I can decide the minimum time I should work in my profession to meet that pay date's total. Therefore, I'm free to devote the maximum amount of time doing what matters: nurturing myself, connecting with those who nurture, counsel, and celebrate me, as well as writing. My Vision3.5.7 moves from five years, to three years, down to each month, and finally to periods of two weeks. The vision literally decides my everyday life. Here is Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 for you.

May you be richly blessed, strengthened and encouraged.

I'm for you,
Myisha

0 comments: